Thursday, June 25, 2009

here's what you missed.


I'm back.

i haven't written since 17 May. Here's what you missed;

*Got a tan ( thanks to the 3 hour break I have in-between SchoolTipline & SecurityOne)
*Saw terminator salvation
*Wrote an article for the Journal of School Safety (hopefully it gets published)
*Bought a ring (yes, an engagement one!)
*Went to CA - went to the beach, a photography museum and watched the sunrise over LA
*Got engaged
*Drove with Kristin and all her belongings from CA to UT
*Got back into practicing regularly and have been workin on a couple new things
*Started teaching again at Center Stage
*Decided to see what all the fuss was about and began watching Season 1 of The Office
*Was in a battle over at Ozz (lost to Munk in a tie-breaker)
*Got back into Photoshop
*Spent a lot of time with the crew
*Did the long distance relationship thing
*Saw the hangover (ridiculously funny movie, although quite crude at times)
*Got SchoolTipline back in the news ( http://www.kesq.com/Global/story.asp?s=10565191 )
*Realized I should probably start working out again
*Lost my tan (thanks to almost 3 weeks of rain and clouds)
*Went to the temple
*Talked with my Uncle Jeff about doing PR for his company Millenial Elite
*Mulled over the idea of starting my own PR company
*Grew a moustache (yeah I didn't know it was possible either)
*Had dinner with Tyson several nights mulling over our lives and their current directions
*Found out the Journal of School Safety will be publishing my article in the Fall edition!!!!!!!
*Lost contact with the civilized world (ok, not entirely true, my phone just broke)
*Cried
*Got unengaged
*Cried again
*Had some awkward "I'm no longer getting married" moments w/ friends asking about wed stuff
*Finished The Office Season 2 ( I see what all the fuss is about, great show)
*Began to redate the woman I was going to marry
*Sat and wondered about my potential and what will happen with my life
*Worried that I may never be married
*Shaved the moustache ( I was starting to feel like I was eating hairs at meal time)

and now at this very moment....

I'm here at SchoolTipline taking a break from transferring school information to a GoogleDoc from the database.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Wow, you've been busy. I hope everything works out the way you want (in all aspects of you life).