Tuesday, March 9, 2010

collaborations.

My brother recently posted a video that was done by a variety of musicians to help out with the recovery in Haiti. I enjoyed the video so much I'm reposting it. And of course because I'm never able to just sit and watch one video on YouTube I watched some others that were similar and I'm going to post those here as well!

It's easy to get caught up in all the things celebrities do wrong-- in fact that's usually what the media likes to focus on. It tends to draw bigger viewership. But they're pretty much like the rest of us-- they've got some great qualities and of course some personal struggles.

Here's some of them caught in one of those wonderful moments of good.





1 comment:

Chantel said...

This post made me think about what if all these celebrities were always this united. I mean think about if the tabloids augmented all the positive feats instead of making up lies and gossip. The world would be a stronger place, and I think people would have a lot more respect and decency towards each other.