Tuesday, December 29, 2009

2009 in pictures

Leah used me for a photography project this past semester. The purpose of the project was to tell a story using pictures. (In my case, the sad story that is called my life - haha)

Thus in the spirit of picture storytelling, I've decided that at the conclusion of each year I'm going to select 10-15 pictures that best tell my story during that time.

2009 - you have been one of the craziest years of my life:


Moved to California.

Dancin' @ MC Hammer / Vanilla Ice Concert

Got engaged! (Still so crazy to think that actually happened....)

Tried out for SYTYCD! (and Mia Michaels said YES!)

Danced at Freestyle Session 12 with Angels of Death
Snuck into Warped Tour with GroundHounds!

Trip to Zions! (Kourtney hooked us up huge down at the ranch)

KISS for Halloween
(pretty much our greatest Halloween costumes, ever.)
I moved back home.
That same week I got to see one of my close friends from high school, Katie Young, get married!

Witnessed a historical snowstorm.....
(I never want to shovel snow again)

Leah comes to visit!
Snowed in scenarios ensue :)


2009 has been the most intense rollercoaster ride my life has seen. Somehow I have survived and am grateful for the experiences and people who made it everything it was.

Thank-you.


5 comments:

leah marie said...

seriously, what a craaazy year! but I'm glad I got to be a part of it :) also, what a good idea for a blog! I might steal it!

Anonymous said...

why don't you just marry leah?

Holly said...

Just wanted to point out you are wearing the same jacket in the first two pictures. I thought that was kind of funny cause they were right in a row. and you look like a kid excited for Christmas in the SYTYCD picture it is awesome! Happy New Year! good luck in the job search... 2010 is the year for PR grads I can feel it haha.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.