Sunday, January 3, 2010

hello 2010.

Holiday handicapping has ended - the results are in :

Kory and Karlie are still together.
Josh and Kourtney are still together
Kyle and Leah are NOW together : )
There were a couple fights.
Historical sites were visited.
Christmas cookies got some inappropriate decorations.

I struck out on 2 of my plays though :

No foil dinners were made. Lame. (Mostly because the firepit in the back is under alot of snow.
Police were never called. (It's probably better this never happened)

So I went 6 for 8. Not bad. A successful sports handicapper needs to average 65%. I pulled a 75% average, so I'm feeling good.

While riding high on my 75% - I am going to make 3 picks for 2010. . . . . .

An Aldous gets married (5*)
This is money in the bank. Kourtney? Kory? Me?
All 3 of us had friends come to visit over the Christmas break so it could be any or all of us but-
I've got a good feeling that this is gonna be my year....

I get a job (5*)
I'm exercising some serious faith here. Haha. It's gotta happen, right?

The Aldous plantation experiences it's greatest harvest yet (5*)
Good grief, I feel like I'm talking about the pilgrims when I describe the possibilities of a bounteous harvest. Haha. Dad got some books about "cloning" and "breeding" plants so if science wins out this year then we could see some serious fruits and vegetables in the fall.

Ok, those are my 3 big picks for the upcoming year. Feeling positive on all 3. I'm sure different things will come up throughout the year that I might add to this list, so keep an eye out for any potential handicapping to come.

4 comments:

Holly said...

Those are some big predictions. I'm pretty positive you will find a job in the next year. And you should try cake pops cause they are amazing, but you'd have to make them I don't think they sell them anywhere.

Angela S said...

Congrats on your winning streak. Oh, I noticed the music is gone. Why the change. I opened a bunch of tabs like normal and was surprised to not have to turn the speakers down because of someone's music. Anyway heres to a great year.

Kailynn Cooper said...

Love it! Dallas may have to make some new picks for this year too! I think this is YOUR year!!!

Melanie said...

We're pulling for it to be "the year of the KYLE" !!