Saturday, January 10, 2009

4 dollar cupcake.....




I ate a cupcake the other night that cost $4. $4, are you serious? Those are crack prices. With the drop in gas prices I could almost get 3 gallons for that. But I have to admit, it was perhaps the most amazing cupcake I have ever had. Sprinkles Cupcakes is a pretty popular place. I was told that sometimes the line can stretch all the way down the street. But despite the "trendiness" of the place and although my red velvet cupcake had this great cream cheese frosting on top I'm quite sure I won't be going back. Well, let me rephrase that. I won't be going back on my own tab. While I'm enjoying this "my food is expensed by the company" dream job, it won't kill me to go back and get another one.... or two.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

yeah, welcome to cali!!!! But..I will say this, the food just about anyway is the bomb! especially, the mexican! We are coming down on the 21st till the 24th. Let's get together...yeah, yeah, yeah love ya, Melanie

Kourtney and Jake said...

That cupcake looks so delicious... mmm

miss you! i want to come visit!