Saturday, January 24, 2009

groundhounds wknd in vegas....


Went up to Vegas this weekend for Vegas Shakedown 5! CBass came and picked me up after I finished work and we drove up to Vegas to meet up with the rest of the guys. Well, not all the guys were there.... we were missing a few. Brian, you homo, I can't believe you let a little thing like being sick keep you from coming. Haha. It was great seeing everybody. I'm lucky to have friends as good as all of these guys. It was dope that Kory came down as well to watch us dance...
Shakedown 5 was dope. All the guys from Super Crew/ Full Force were there. So we got to watch Do Knock and Ronnie and those guys kill some sets.There were 34 crews battling and after one round they narrowed it down to the top 8. Dang, we gotta work on battling. We didn't make it. Haha, but it was still really dope being there. Going to battles like that always inspire me to practice harder so that next time I can do even better.

After we finished at the battle we went back to the Rio and slept. forever.

Saturday we went onto the strip to do our thing... We went to the fountains in front of the Bellagio and did some dancing. We actually had people throw about $50 bucks into a hat.... haha, split a bunch of ways turned into like $7 bucks for everyone. haha So sick.
Oh man, I didn't want to come back to Cali after such a good wknd... It was so sick being around the crew again. CBass and I had a really good talk on the way back here.... Dang I'm grateful to have friends that help motivate and push me to be better.

No comments: