Saturday, February 21, 2009

paradise cove...


I'm lucky to have a maven for a roommate. He has a certain knack for knowing where to go eat in the greater Los Angeles area. Although I don't think it would matter where we were, he would somehow find the places to hit up. This morning we drove down to Malibu to go eat at a place called Paradise Cove. You have to pay $25 to park unless you spend over $20 at the restaurant. Good thing we can eat whatever we want. And since the price of food is not really a problem for us, this was a perfect place to go. It's actually a private beach with the restaurant right on the sand. I had cinnamon french toast while sitting on the sand. What an awesome experience. I just sat there looking at the ocean and was in awe. I ate and then laid down on one of the outdoor beds they had and just read.
I have to admit though, part of me wished I would've had a significant other to enjoy it all with. Oh well, someday. But for anyone coming down through LA I would definitely recommend taking a morning to go check out this place.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I could have gotten u in for FREE...we have friends who live in Paradise Cove! Also, did u know that they filmed a LOT of Baywatch on that very beach? Glad u r getting around and enjoying Cali!

Melanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.