Sunday, February 1, 2009

this is me.

Several of my friends recently did these "25 things about me" posts on Facebook and so of course I decided to get in on the action, so I decided to repost it here as well.


1. I'm a bboy. Nothing beats the rush of dancing in front of a crowd, in front of other bboys and even just practicing in the studio.

2. I love public speaking.

3. I've broken my right arm twice. Once, scoring the game winning touchdown in 4th grade at recess. I was a champion on the playground. Haha. The other time was when I first started to breakdance.

4. When I'm driving and I see a red light I will take my foot off the gas and just roll until it becomes absolutely necessary for me to begin braking. I feel like for some reason I'm saving gas or something.

5. I think I might have a slight obsession with Justin Timberlake.

6. I get easily hooked on tv shows, so I'm trying to limit how many new shows I watch otherwise I end up having to sit down and catch up with every previous season.

7. My middle name is Kealoha. It's Hawaiian and so am I. It means "Beloved".

8. For almost my entire youth my only goal was to be President of the United States when I grew up. I'm not sure how close I am to that goal. Haha.

9. I love to shop. But I have a special love for hats and shoes. New shoe smell is one of the greatest things!

10. I bite my finger nails even though I know I shouldn't.

11. I played the french horn for 7 years and loved it. Someday I'd love to get back into playing it. Love the intro horn parts for Til Eulenspiegel by Strauss.

12. I have spent my entire life on Apple Computers and will never switch. ever.

13. I'm a sucker for romantic comedies. It doesn't matter how terrible or cheesy it is, I'm going to love it. I seriously believe that everyone is entitled to that amazing movie love you see in those movies.

14. I am going to write a book someday.

15. The month of December is by far the best month of every year. The Christmas vibe is a special one.

16. Yes, I have read all of the Twilight Series. And yes, I liked them.

17. When I was in 2nd grade I won a National Invention Convention for my age group for the "Stay Dry Mail Bag". Those were my glory days.

18. Out of all the amazing Book of Mormon characters my favorite is definitely Alma the Younger. I love reading about his life. It gives me so much hope.

19. I would love to always have a song playing out loud as I go about my life that matches my current mood.

20. I think my biggest physical flaw is that I can't grow a full beard..... Although some might argue it is my "hunchback". Haha

21. I would love to stop everything; grab my camera, my laptop, and go travel the world taking pictures and writing about all the amazing things other cultures and places have to offer.

22. There is nothing I won't do for my family and friends. Well, maybe one or 2 things, but once I know you I will gladly help you with anything you might need.

23. I love teaching. Loved teaching on the mission. Love teaching Sunday School. Love teaching my kids breakdancing. I want to spend the rest of my life teaching in some capacity.

24. I hate being late. Even when you're supposed to do the "fashionably late" thing, I still secretly have a weird anxious feeling.

25. I like to pretend that I don't have a care in the world and that I'm always relaxed and nothing phases me, but if you really know me, you'll be able to tell when something isn't quite right.

No comments: