Friday, August 28, 2009

2 a.m.

I have 2 external hard drives.

One of them holds tv shows. One of them holds movies.

I am somewhat of a media fiend and as a result fuel the fire with media that others share with me. My love for movies is well known, but get me hooked on a tv show and I won't stop watching until I've seen EVERY episode of EVERY season!

My latest loves?

Friday Night Lights - Riggins is so tight. Lila is SO hot. And I admire the relationship the coach has with his wife.

How I Met Your Mother - I can definitely see some of Ted in me. Barney is legen (wait for it) dary. Marshall and Lily have one of those relationships you can't help but love.

I just finished watching an episode of How I Met Your Mother based on one phrase..... "nothing good happens after 2 am"

I want to strongly disagree with this statement -- but I can't. I mean let's be honest, after 2 am, most of our good judgment has gone right out the window, which leads to some interesting choices being made. Haha. We've all been there.

But seeing as how I get in to work early I don't even stay up late enough to make the bad decisions. And, let's be honest I probably don't need it to be 2 am for me to make some crazy choices.

2 comments:

Angela S said...

Ok I totally love that show, I have to of the seasons and have watched many eps a few times. I also like watching the entire series at least once. Anyway um yeah, day time is totally better and safer.

leah marie said...

love this post alllll the way around! FNL is, well, awesome...and we both know how I feel about HIMYM! haha but I'm glad you like them both as much as I do! hooray. and you're learning life lessons. double hooray :)