Sunday, March 22, 2009

sell. pack. travel. dance.

Is it wrong that I am now unsure about moving back to Provo? Haha. The past few weeks have been just amazing. And I feel like a lot has changed. I'm getting a lot more involved in the social scene here and I like it. I've met some really nice people and I've had a lot of fun. So, the only problem is that I have no job. Haha. Oh well. If I could find something that paid decent I could definitely see myself moving out here. I met up with a friend the other night and she said she would hook me up with something out here, but I'll talk to her later this week to find out more. So, I guess we'll see. For now I'm still plannin on headin back to Provo for graduation and a lot of dancin' with the guys.

Ideally I would like to just sell everything I have, go buy a nice camera hop on a plane and spend the next year traveling from country to country teaching breakdancing at orphanages along the way while taking a TON of pictures, then come back and write a book about it all.

4 comments:

Breanna said...

There's nothing wrong with wanting to live your dream. A lot of people do it. Someone has to be the next great wayde robson(who happens to be one of my favorite choreographers, as well as Mia Miachaels)....might as well be you! By the way. the pictures of you on here are AMAZING. You must be 100% muscle kid!

Melanie said...

Go for it! Live a little dangerously? Whatever you decide to do, we're behind you all the way. You Rock!

Krista & Tyler said...

DO IT :) it sounds fun..

Krista & Tyler said...

Haha Thanks Kyle-until I don't feel awkward using the word "dope," I don't know if I'll have secured that. haha I've been using "word" since I was in the 7th grade, I'm pretty sure lol im more gangster than you know :) word.