Tuesday, April 7, 2009

coastal drive....


Last week on the job and they have us traveling up to Northern California to get some more letters for the Jerry Hill district and to do some surveying in the Oakland area. Nice. I like Northern California, it's beautiful. But I still think if I had to live anywhere I would still choose Southern CA. Clark and I decided to drive through Santa Barbara on the way up and kick it at the beach for a bit. Good call. I love the beach. Gonna miss that for sure when I take off. Driving up the coast is SO amazing. There are a couple really good viewpoints along the way and the smell of the forest mixed with the ocean is a pretty good combo.
It's definitely a much longer drive than just hopping on the 5, but totally worth it if you have the time. The long drive gave me some time to think about conference and a bunch of other things going on in my life. It was a really good time for some reflection and to think about where I want my life to be heading....

1 comment:

Sarah said...

You take some of the most beautiful pictures.