Wednesday, April 1, 2009

a night at the movies....

I took my last class at Millennium tonight, sad. Because it was the end, I just spent most of the time working on different combinations of things with the teacher (who by the way is only 15. although his sister Shorty is 18. So basically I'm about 8 years older than the average teacher age. haha) I was so exhausted after class that I'm pretty sure I fell asleep in the shower for a minute or 2. It's actually pretty nice with all the steam going everywhere.
Kristin came over again tonight and she planned our outing for the evening. We hit up this drive-in theater over in City of Industry. SO sick! I haven't been to one of those in years. I actually think it was in Utah with Val's family. We went and saw Confessions of a Shopaholic. It's a good thing I'm down with most movies. Haha. We picked up some In-n-Out on the way and had ourselves a nice little old school night with burgers at the drive-in. Honestly I had a blast. What a great night.
Well, as much as I am looking forward to going back to Utah to see the fam (a term which is inclusive of the crew and their respective spouses, haha) I'm not looking forward at all to the idea of not being able to see Kristin. I'm starting to get used to this whole hanging out consistently with one girl thing. haha Who knew it could be so fun?

2 comments:

Kaisha De La Mare said...

Hey, girls can be fun to hang out with! You just have to find the ones who are chill enough and don't get offended by every little thing in the world. PS I miss drive-ins...they're so much fun. :(

Krista & Tyler said...

haha
Kyle. Thanks for FINALLY reaching that stage where just one girl is where its at. It feels like forever since your last experience :)
haha

SLICE! (oh sick! i'm in da crew. word.) hahahhahaha