Sunday, April 26, 2009

eventful weekend....

This past wknd has been filled with a little bit of everything. I had graduation early Friday morning... The family all showed up to support and Kristin actually flew out for the weekend. It was so nice having her here. It's crazy how different things are when you have someone you really care about with you to experience it. She came with me to graduation, kicked it with the crew at the house, met the family, came to the battle, and went with me to church. All of these things were made by better simply by her being there. I want her with me for every major event now and all the small ones in between. Man, I didn't want to take her back to the airport. Hopefully she is able to come out here permanently as soon as possible. I already miss her.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I hear that wedding bells are planned for my anniversary. Congrats! You rock!