Wednesday, January 6, 2010

freshness.

Johnny Ahn. He's one of the guys I taught/danced with during my time at Center Stage Studio back in Utah.

He is the epitome of the type of student I enjoyed working with. Johnny quickly caught the vision of bboying (yes, there is a vision, and it is magnificent!) and Johnny put in the time and effort needed to progress. In fact I can't even call Johnny a student anymore really - now he's just one of the bboys. He could show up to practice and just kick it with all of us. He's gotten significantly better over the past year and now is competing at the same battles we all go to (I guess I should use past tense for me. lame.)

Anyways, he put together a solo trailer of all the clips he videotaped of me throughout different battles I did in 2009. He did a great job throwing it all together and actually made me look like I'm pretty fresh! GroundHounds Crew!!!!!

Check it out. . . .



Thanks Johnny!

4 comments:

Kailynn Cooper said...

Sick, cool, sweet, all of the above! It's been a while since we've gotten to see you battle!

Angela S said...

Yeah that was pretty freaking awesome. My kids loved it too!

Melanie said...

AMAZING! I especially like when you slide on your head..very cool.

Anonymous said...

kyle is so fresh and so clean clean!